Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween













This was the first year Rylee really got to experience Halloween! Because football takes precedence in Auburn, it was celebrated on Thursday night. We took Rylee to Auburn's campus for their fall carnival and then to downtown for the festivities. She had a blast getting candy (especially suckers) and dancing to the live music. Friday was her school party where she even bobbed for apples! Thanks to my friend, Kellie, Aunt Mimi and Melissa; Rylee was the cutest Dorothy ever! We had two costumes - one Kellie let us borrow and another that Amy and Melissa made. Above are a few of the pictures of our little "Dorothy"

3 comments:

Katherine Thompson said...

I can't believe how big Rylee is getting. She is a beautiful little girl!! I hope you and your family are doing well.

Miss K's Mommy said...

She is such a beautiful little peanut! I love the ruby slippers!!! And Toto:) What a cutie petutie!!!!

ashley by the bay said...

Hey y'all! I finally got connected to your blog!
Amy is here and told me to check out the new pics of Riley in her Halloween costume and she looks so cute! Hope to see all of you again soon...
love,
ashley