Saturday, February 7, 2009

Beautiful Day


After a week of cold weather, we had a gorgeous day today! Clint and some great neighbors worked on building us a dock for the summer while Rylee and I played at the park! Ive realized that being a mom gets me out of a lot of yard work and "projects!"

Today was my first attempt at pigtails and as you can see they stuck straight up! I was just glad she left them in most of the day; usually if I put a bow in her hair it is out in less than a minute. I added a picture of Rylee upset after we came inside. She loves playing outside and usually cries when we have to go in - luckily she gets over it pretty quickly!

3 comments:

Sharon said...

Hey we don't even have enough hair yet...in fact Maryanna may not have enough for years!

Sharon said...

Just surfing around and ran into this site! Just thought I would pass
it on. I think they are so cute. I can just imagine my girls in
matching outfits right now!!!

http://Jay.RuffleButts.com

Miss K's Mommy said...

I'm super jealous of the pigtails! LOVE THEM! And the cute little honest tears of a girl that just wants to play outside:)